New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

01 September 2009

Using my new MAC Pro goodies, I came up with this:



It could use some improvement, of course, but this is my first draft.

I used Aqua all over the lid with Bright Sunshine in the inner-corner, Bottle Green in the crease (which is being washed out---ugh), and I have Vibrant Grape on the bottom lash line. I used Vellum as my highlight.

As a base I used my ELF Stupid eye primer, NYX Jumbo Pencils in Yellow, Milk, and Lavender. I used a L'oreal HiP Color Truth e/l in black, and I used NYX Sapphire e/l pencil in Sapphire on the lower lashline.

It's a lot darker in person. :o/

2 comments:

kyuubified said...

This is so pretty. I want Aqua and vibrant grape so bad now
D:

k said...

Get them! SO worth it. They are my favorites from what I got.