New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

22 October 2009

LIST MANIA

I'm not going to share my list, but I made a huge list of beauty products to try.

I was at a stupid Wal-Mart last week, and I noticed that L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion has finally been released in the U.S. (or maybe just my area, but I'm pretty sure it's U.S.). I have doubts about it, but I MUST OWN IT just the same. I have to try it.

On that note, my favorite mascara has changed. It is officially NYX Doll Eye Mascara in Long Lash. It makes my lashes look insanely long and gorgeous and flirty! I wore it yesterday to visit a friend, and friend did indeed make a comment on my makeup. I'm sure friend meant the mascara, since I wasn't wearing much else.

I've also become fascinated by a few mascaras that have recently been released. I must purchase and test all of them.

No comments: