New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

02 November 2009

Wet'n'Wild

Any time I enter a drugstore, I am drawn to the Wet'n'Wild section of the cosmetics. I am interested in almost every product released from this company, and I know that I love the MegaShine lip glosses as well as the gel eyeliner. I bought another lip gloss and the tinted moisturizer today. I just had to do it! I'm very interested in trying some of their eyeshadows, but I haven't presently got a place to put any new makeups! I need to buy more storage drawers.

My gall bladder is on the fritz. That really sucks, obviously. It hurts so bad. I have attacks in the middle of the night. I don't want to have to go to the hospital, but that will likely happen in the near future. I am trying to get to the doctor first, though. I cannot eat any fried foods before going to bed. I really should not eat any at all, but fries and such are very tempting, particularly when paired with ranch dressing. Last night I had some Kartoffelpfannkuchen(?) (LATKES) which really set it off. I woke up around four and thought I was dying.

I have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow. I have to go to school to see an advisor. I have lunch with the boyfriend. Hang out time with the bff? maybe.

I want a strawberry mojito. I will see what I can do about this at lunch with the boyfriend. Seeing him will be nice.

No comments: