New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

21 August 2010

OPI "What's with The Cattitude?"




I love this color, but the formula for this polish is absolutely horrible, certainly not up to par for OPI. It is thick and goopy, yet it is impossible to get an even layer. I had to use three coats just to even out the layers. It is opaque enough in two coats, but there is still a tiny bit of show-through, and as mentioned, it goes on really chunky. The dry time is acceptable, not particularly noteworthy. I would prefer this with some glitter (BBCouture makes the perfect polish like this with glitter, and I am willing to bet the formula is less annoying). As you can see, however, in three coats everything looks nice and even. It was just a pain to get to that point. I will continue to search for the perfect this-color as this one falls a little flat. I was so excited about it, too!

No comments: