New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

07 September 2010

August 2010 Favorites (because I can't make a video --stupid iMovie)

- sulfur soap
- Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick
- Earth Therapeutics Complexion Brush
- L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Cream Cleanser
- OPI "What's with The Cattitude?"
- OPI "Pamplona Purple" with Sally Hansen "Hidden Treasure" over it
- Wet'n'Wild MegaLast "Club Havana"
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20
- Wet'n'Wild ColorIcon palette "Vanity"
- Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner pencil "Granite"
- Bath and Body Works "Orange Sapphire" lotion and body spray
- MAC lipstick "Sandy B"
- Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss "Firecracker"
- Soft Lips Pure 100% Natural Lip Polish

Perhaps I'll upload photos later? I'm pretty annoyed that my iMovie isn't working at the moment. So enjoy this fabulous list of fabulous products that I loved this month.

No comments: