New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

24 October 2010

Black Frenchie Manicure



This is Pure Ice (available at Wal-Mart for ridiculously cheap) "Kiss Me Here" which is my favorite black nail polish ever. It is opaque in one coat, has a decent drying time and texture (not goopy or watery --perfect), and IT IS SO CHEAP!! Excellent quality black.

Anyway, I painted one coat of the black, applied tape to the tips of my nails and painted over that with Essie "Matte About You". This is not an original idea of mine by any means --I have seen a lot of people do it--, but this is my first attempt at doing something like this, and I really like it. It took a long time to do, though, because I had to make sure that the nail polish was completely dry before applying the tape as otherwise the tape would peel the polish off my nails! So this is my current manicure.

No comments: