New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

21 January 2011

Essie "Sew Psyched"

This is two coats of Essie's "Sew Psyched" nail polish, which is an olive green/grey color. Slight shimmer is visible in the bottle and in this photo, but in real life, it is not that noticeable on the nails. This polish has a really nice consistency, and it applies very smoothly. I could have left it alone at one coat as it was fully opaque, but I just feel better having two coats on. The drying time is pretty standard for Essie nail polish, and I don't find the scent of this one to be overwhelmingly gross and "nail polish-y". I appreciate that in a nail polish, but because it is nail polish, I don't judge them by the scents. Overall this is a really nice nail polish, maybe not everyone's color, but this seems to be a popular sort of color of late. A lot of brands have been producing this type of color lately. Enjoy!






Also posted on Luuux!


No comments: