New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

03 January 2011

Hard Candy Nail Polish "Sky"




I really do not like this nail polish. The color is gorgeous with a really pretty sheen, but the formula is impossible. I could not get an even coat to save my life! For reference these photos are three coats. And you see how messy it is? That's not my fault. The nail polish WOULD not work for me--not at all. It is a little disappointing, but it was only four dollars, and it will not kill me to work with this polish. I'll have to play with it more to see if I can get a decent manicure out of it, but for the time being I am just frustrated with it. This is the first of the new Hard Candy polishes I've tried, so it does not bode well for future Hard Candy polish purchases!

I posted on Luuux, too!

No comments: