New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

02 February 2011

Sally Hansen "Midnight in NY"



Because this is from the Complete Salon Manicure line, I did not use a base coat or a top coat. I really put this one to the test! It lasted four days with no chipping, peeling, or any other problems. Very little tip wear. It dries to a vinyl-like finish, not shiny. I used three coats to enhance the glitter, but two coats is sufficient for an opaque finish. Next time I paint my nails with this, I will definitely use a top coat as I think it looks much prettier with a nice, shiny finish. I have always liked this line of polishes from Sally Hansen, and this one does not disappoint. It is ridiculously pretty, and photos really do not do it justice. It has glitter particles in a range of colors from green to orange to silver to blue. All kinds of pretty glitter. The glitter in this is not obnoxious or over the top, and it is not at all difficult to remove like some other glitter polishes can be. Overall, I highly recommend this polish, and I LOVE it.

No comments: