New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

18 May 2011

China Glaze "Solar Power"



This is a photo of China Glaze's "Solar Power" applied at three coats taken indoors with flash. This polish is from their Ecollection from last spring. I find this particular color extremely difficult to apply cleanly. It always looks really messy on my nails, no matter how careful I am to paint them neatly. Also, this polish didn't even last a full 24 hours on my nails. I noticed a lot of tip-wear and some chipping on a few of my nails the next afternoon. While I absolutely love this color, I hate hate hate the formula. It's difficult to work with, and it never lasts well on my nails, no matter which basecoat or topcoat I use. I can only wear this polish for a day before it starts chipping away! :o(

No comments: