New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

24 October 2007

Water for Elephants

I'm breezing through Water for Elephants, and so far, nothing in or about it has upset me. This is atypical. Sara Gruen doesn't use a lot of unnecessary, ostentatious words, and I appreciate that.

In other news, I am doing so well!

School is so-so. My grades are acceptable so far. I think. I've been able to go through this semester with little to no effort, and my grades show that. All Bs. Thanks. Next semester I might try harder. I don't have the energy for stupid classes, and those are the types in which I am currently enrolled. Ugh. Still, it isn't the worst.

I like that the weather is cooling. I want to wear sweaters and scarves and hats and coats and gloves already!
I need to go winter shoe shopping. Oh noes!

I have a paper to finish!

No comments: