New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

18 November 2007

One Hundred Years of Solitude

I just finished reading One Hundred Years of Solitude (Gabriel Garcia Marquez), and I am in awe. Upon finishing it, my lips mouthed "wow," and that's the best I can do.

I am speechless!

When I started reading it, I did not think I liked it very much. I found it to be boring and dull, tedious and verbose. I trudged ahead anyway because I finish what I start, damn it! I didn't love it until the last page, but all the other pages are worth it (and completely necessary).

Wow.

P.S. I just found my precious kitty cat sleeping in a kitchen chair with his little tail hanging over the edge! Too cute. I love my little meowzers!
I also bought cute winter boots! (I previously mentioned a need for winter shoe shopping.)
I still need to buy a few more winter things!
Next semester I am determined to make myself miserable. I registered for five classes, three of which have very heavy work loads. I've also asked my parents if, as a gift, they will pay for my violin lessons. I have always had problems with stringed instruments, so I definitely need a private instructor to help me. I am very determined to have a job next semester as well. This shoe habit is really killing my bank account! I am preparing to be too busy to think. Ugh. Silly me!

No comments: