Due to my rediscovery of last.fm only on a better computer, I am addicted! I can't stop listening. I'm just like "oh man I gotta add this track to my library, so all my last.fm friends will KNOW what I like." I crave to be understood that way. And thank goodness it's playing Kelly Clarkson. I need my friends to know how much I love her music.
Everything seems to be getting so much better. It is incredibly refreshing. Funny to say this after a week or two of depressive moods. Awesome!
I think I might like my computer too much for my own good. What if something bad happens to it? I once almost lost it. I left it sitting in my English class. I walked downstairs, and I was like "HOLYSHITWTF?!" and ran back up to find it sitting exactly where I'd left it. Thank goodness. I would have, like, died or some shit.
Sleep would be good right now? I still haven't read Medea.
I will list all the things I could be doing right now instead of this now.
1. Read Medea, since I'm due to have read it by TODAY.
2. Study my CPR skill sheets, just to make sure I know what's up.
3. Read anything. Reading is healthy.
5. Eat. I haven't done that in quite a while.
6. SLEEP. Oh, scratch that. I tried it. Epic fail.
7. Watch funny videos.
8. Watch the presidential debates AGAIN.
9. Watch that awesome VP debate AGAIN.