New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

24 February 2009

MAC Hello Kitty stuff.

Products are:
Lipstick in Fresh Brew
Nail polish in On The Prowl
tinted lip conditioner in Popster
Beauty Powder in Tahitian Sand
and beauty powder blush in Tippy


I finally got the lighting in my room corrected (now it's blue instead of yellow, which is what a CFL should look like). This means taking photos that look normal and giving you all (my faithful readers, all 0 of you) true-color photos of my Hello Kitty stuff. I am really sad that I didn't get any of the makeup bags or totes, but I am HOPING that I will be able to buy a few more lipsticks and a glitter eyeliner or some lipgloss or something ELSE before it is all gone because I just don't feel like I have enough stuff...right. 
yay. 

Another English teacher gave me a mega compliment today after handing me a test with a score of a 52% on it. It felt good and bad, for obvious reasons. The epic fail is due to my apparent inability to follow directions, something I have never done well. 

No comments: