New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

15 May 2009

I got stuff today!

NYX Goddess of the Night gloss in African Queen.
N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Matte Bronzer 720 A (Sunny)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk (605)
Rimmel Underground Eye Shadow in Three-Sum. 

I also bought Got2B Playful Texturizing Creme Pomade for my hairs. I love the way it smells and feels and works. It makes my hair nice without any crunchies. And a surprise. 

I chopped off all of my hair. It is very short. Very short, very cute. I like it. I love the new lip gloss. I love my N.Y.C. bronzer. I didn't buy it today though. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now as my contour, and I love it. Highly underrated. I haven't used any of the other stuff. I bought the Rimmel for the red. The white has a pink sheen to it. I like it. I cannot wait to try the eye pencil with my hot pink eye shadow to see if it helps it have color. 

On that note, I am giving up on NYX Chick eye shadow. It ALWAYS looks chunky on my eyes, like neon yellow mold. I have tried every base I have. I have tried mixing it with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I have tried everything, and it never looks good. Even when I use it alone, it looks like crap. So--I don't know what to do with it. Swap? Lie about how it sucks? I don't know. I'm too not bad of a person to do that. 

I have been on another Twin Peaks binge. I love Twin Peaks. Twin Peaks! I am almost finished with season two and then I shall watch Fire Walk with Me and be super creeped out! Yay Twin Peaks! 

No comments: