New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

13 May 2009

Justifiable? Meh.

I am going batshit crazy over nail polishes. For all the colors I have, I do not have a plain, matte black. How is that possible? I need one. They work amazing for layering colors and such, and it doesn't matter if it's a cheap one because it's just black. I also need darker purples, more reds, more pinks (way more pinks), way more greens, and way more blues. So I need more of every single color imaginable. So I am going to make a very quick list of China Glaze colors I need. I may move on to OPI as well and maybe a few other companies (ESSIE!), and then I plan to start working on my English paper. I have a final at 8:15 in the morning, but I can't sleep. I also have D-Day planned, so I don't know. We'll see how that goes. 

Here we go:

China Glaze:
Entourage
Paper Chasing
Custom Kicks
Sky High-Top
Fly
It's Poppin' 
B-Girlz
Laced Up
Sneaker Head
Oh How Street It Is
Style Wars
Breakin'
Cherry Pie
Raspberry Festival
Strawberry Fields
Passion
Magical 
Poetic
Emotion
Joy
Adore
Cherish
Harmony
Admire
Devotion
Pink Voltage
Summer Rain
Naked
Make An Entrance
Rich&Famous
Exceptionally Gifted
Code Orange
Golden Opportunity
Agent Lavender
Ghoulish Glow
Sexy Lady
Sex On The Beach
Sexy
Mom's Chiffon
Vintage Crepe
Heirloom Organza
Blue Sparrow
Turned Up Turquoise
Purple Panic
TTYL
L8R G8R
OMG
2Nite
QT
IDK
GR8
FYI
Avalanche
Vertical Rush
Frostbite
Outta Bounds
Evening Seduction
Ravishing Dahling
Touch of Glamour
Crystal Chandelier
Pink Champagne
An Affair to Remember

^ Those are organized according to collection. I skipped a number of them though because I'd have to go through a longer list. You can find the other list lower down in the blog! yay! 

That's all for nail polish listings. THOUGH I would very much like to own the 90 ct. nail polish display rack from Trans Design. I need the one I can hang on my wall, of course, because I haven't got surface space. 

I am sleepy. Perhaps I will do the paper in the morning, after my psych final. yay!

No comments: