New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

12 July 2009

Bruno today!

The sensation of the IV they give you when you have a CT scan in your throat is how my throat and ears feel right now. I'm pretty sure that's not right. I mean I'm just guessing. 

My mom assumes  that any time I speak to her, I want something. Today I asked her to come to my room to see something, and she responded, "I don't care what you want to buy." Instead I pointed to my cat and said, "He has a lump." Horus cat has a lump. My precious child that I nursed from his infancy has a lump. It has to be nothing, but my baby has a lump. 

I watched bits and pieces of Legally Blonde 2 the other day, and I have to say I found it quite offensive. All this time I thought the whole thing was about a woman who seemed ditzy but was actually really smart, so it taught us all a lesson in not judging a book by its cover, but no, I was completely off the mark. Elle Woods is a ditz, and she cannot accomplish any of her goals without accidental help from other people who are smarter than she is. How does anyone watch that movie without feeling a little pissed off? Or at least misled? I am not impressed, and I will never watch that movie again. I certainly would not recommend it to anyone 

I hate my senators. They are morons. And they don't represent me. My House rep doesn't represent me either, but he's not as bad as the other two. Ugh. 

I have "Yoga-Ta Get this Blue" by OPI on my toes at the moment, and I love it. It's really pretty and shiny, and it only takes one coat to get desirable opacity. I have nothing but a strengthening treatment on hands at the moment because I can't decide what to use! I'm thinking a dark green. This summer seems to be trending in dark colors for the nails, which is not my thing. I wear dark colors in fall/winter. Spring and summer are supposed to be bright/pastel, happy. I still don't have a good burgundy. I love burgundy on my nails. 

I cannot sleep. I tried to go to sleep five hours ago, but my mom and sister had this weird TV show on really loud, and even after I asked them to turn down the volume, I could still hear it. I couldn't sleep. /fail.

I have nothing to do anyway. 

I am feeling very frustrated with everyone lately. I think I just want to sleep for a few days straight and not think about anything. School is swiftly approaching, and I feel as if my entire summer has been mostly unproductive.

No comments: