New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

14 July 2009

I registered for classes.

My schedule is as follows:

Mondays and Wednesdays:
Survey of Philosophical Thought 8:30 - 9:45 A.M.
World Literature II 10:oo - 11:15 A.M.
World History II 1:00 - 2:15 P.M. 

Tuesdays:
Principles of Chemistry I 1:00 -2:15 P.M.
Principles of Chemistry I (lab) 2:30 - 5:15 P.M.

Thursdays:
Principles of Chemistry I 1:00 - 2:15 P.M.

Fridays:
Precalculus (for the THIRD time) 8:00 - 11:45 A.M. 

I registered for 17 hours of classes. I always register for an extra class in case I have to drop something, and if I don't have to drop anything, yay classes! I'm pretty much taking classes for a double major in history and English at this point. I could not pick any classes, so I just picked random things. I wanted American literature, but none of the classes fits into my schedule. That makes me sad. There is always next semester. I also wanted to take fitness walking to get some exercise, but all of those classes were at awkward times of the day. 

School five days a week sounds like fantastic fun!

No comments: