New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

16 September 2009

Zoya "Dovima" Matte Nail Polish


I used only one coat. It dries so fast. It is extremely cool to paint your nails with one of these matte polishes and watch it dry. You can even blow on it and watch it go matte for a couple of seconds and then go back to being wet and shiny because it's not fully dried. I think, however, that the nail polish photographs a lot better than it actually comes off in person, unfortunately. I'm not sure. I also don't like that I have to touch it up a lot more often than I would with a normal nail polish since I can't use a base or top coat, as that would ruin the matte nature. This particular color, though, is by far my favorite just based on the photos I've seen of the others (particularly the red one, Posh). This really makes me want to buy either China Glaze or Essie's mattifying top coats. Or both. Some of the colors I have would look gorgeous matte. And matte is SO IN, and I'm always in, obviously. I'm also really impressed with Zoya. Not only are the polishes nasty chemical free, but they're much higher quality at a lower price than other nail polishes that I own. WTF? so full of win.

No comments: