New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

21 January 2010

Ramen.

I had a terrible craving for ramen earlier. I'm the only person I know who uses sugar, extra salt, and eggs to flavor ramen. It tastes better though!

I spent a lot of time playing with makeup. I got lash glue all over my face and lost a few eyelashes. For some reason, I am unable to apply lashes to my right eye properly. It takes me a really long time to get them looking decent whereas it only takes me a few seconds to get my left eye perfectly. I know this is interesting.

I was thinking about all the makeup I have. I really don't need to buy anymore makeup. I mean I'll buy more makeup anyway. It's just a fact I should face.

I'm already tired of school.

Not really feeling well and having a lot of difficulty sleeping.

No comments: