New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

27 July 2010

I don't really have much to say.

I've been experiencing a high level of anxiety lately, so I have been utilizing my prescription medications, which I never do, in order to not drive myself crazy in the middle of the night. I am sure that if I had always done that, I probably would not have made so many stupid decisions in the past. Oh, the past. Sometimes it's so hard to let it go and look forward, but if there is not much to which to look forward, how do you make yourself do it? I try. I am trying. I have faith in justice.

I'm just listening to Amanda Palmer and the Dresden Dolls right now. There isn't any other music in my collection that I want to hear.

Last night I slept a normal amount, and I woke up at a brilliant time, perfect for getting things done that I needed to do. Unfortunately, after my shower and makeup application, something clicked in my head that made me sad and lethargic, so I went back to sleep. I slept almost the entire day. I definitely got a lot of sleep today. Maybe I really needed to get all that sleep. I do feel a lot better in terms of the anxiety I have been experiencing. I also just took a bunch of medication to help me be calm, so I can go to sleep at a normal time tonight. I need to go to the bank and deposit my check from my last job.

I was cast as an extra in a movie called Terminal, but I didn't actually do anything on film. I sat in holding for five hours, and I still got paid. At least half of the people cast were also sitting with me. I'm not sure why they hired so many people when they were not going to use all of us. Oh well.

I am getting awfully sleepy. I guess it's time I went to sleep.

No comments: