New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

10 February 2011

Wet ' n ' Wild 8 Pan Palette - Comfort Zone




I bought this today at Walgreens for 4.99 USD. That's quite a good deal considering these shadows are really nicely pigmented, very smooth, blendable, and NOT tested on animals. The light chocolate brown with the green-ish sheen is a perfect dupe for MAC's "Club" eyeshadow, which is an amazing shadow. Since I just bought this today I have not yet used it on my eyes, but I did play around with the colors quite a bit on my hands/arms, so I feel confident in saying that I like this palette. Also, I have used so many of the new Color Icon shadows and palettes from Wet ' n ' Wild that I can say the overall quality is good. They are mostly the same quality with the exception of maybe one or two shadows. This palette has no disappointments in it, though.

If these are the kinds of colors you like, I highly recommend checking this out!

No comments: