New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

21 March 2011

Bzz Bzz Bzz (SC Johnson Smart and Easy Spring Cleaning!)

As I believe I've stated, I am a BzzAgent, so I occasionally receive products to try for free in exchange for reviewing the items. Today I will be reviewing the Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer with Extend-A Clean.

What it claims:
penetrates and dissolves soap scum on contact
wide spray nozzle
leaves a brilliant shine
makes scrubbing "virtually obsolete"


What it does:
The wide spray nozzle allows one to hold the can farther away from the surface to be cleaned, and it does actually spray the delightful foam in a pretty wide area. The problem I found is that in one use 3/4 of the 20 oz. bottle was used for my shower, and all I did was lightly spray the foam over the walls (tiles) and the tub. That said, it cleaned my tub exceptionally well with very little scrubbing on my part. The directions say to spray the foam and let it sit for three minutes before rinsing or wiping it away. So I sprayed it all over, waited, and wiped. I found that the product cleaned the tub a lot better than it cleaned the tiles, but overall my shower looks really nice and clean after one use. Also shiny! I did find that the tiles needed a tiny bit of scrubbing but nothing that would make your arm fall off!
The Extend-A-Clean aspect of this product means that the chemicals that clean the shower are re-activated every time they get wet, so for up to four days after the initial clean, each shower causes the Scrubbing Bubbles to get scrubbing again! I'm not sure how I would test this part, so I will just leave this up to you, the reader, to form an opinion.
The scent is a very light, typical bathroom-cleaner scent with maybe a hint of lemon? It is not strong or overpowering, and it did not irritate my airways or my eyes while I was cleaning.

Overall:
I like this product, and I would definitely purchase this product myself, of my own accord.

I do have a few other products I received in my BzzKit to review, so keep a look out for those!!

No comments: