New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

19 April 2011

Scrubbing Bubbles Continuous Clean Toilet Cleaning Gel

I did receive this for free as a BzzAgent, but I would definitely purchase this of my own accord.

I find this product extremely easy to use, and the scent, called "Fresh Clean", is a nice, clean scent that is not overwhelming (I am very sensitive to scents). It comes in a tube of a gel that doubles as an applicator, and it is used by pressing the end to the inside of the toilet bowl while holding down the button on the side and pushing on the plunger. The first time I used it I had a little trouble, but now I've got the hang of it, and it only takes me a second to apply the gel to the toilet bowl. The gel lasts inside the toilet bowl for a few weeks, and it gradually disappears with each flush of the toilet. I found that it kept my toilet bowl cleaner and shinier between regular toilet bowl cleanings than if I hadn't used it at all. A cap for the end of the tube is also included to cover the gel while the dispenser is not in use, and I really like that added touch. I have always really liked Scrubbing Bubbles products, so I was excited to try this one, and I was not disappointed. I would recommend this to others.

No comments: