New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

30 May 2011

OPI "Mermaid's Tears"



This is from the new OPI Pirates of The Caribbean collection. I only bought this one color, but I must say I am pretty interested in the other polishes from this collection! They all have this murky quality to them which adds uniqueness to what would otherwise be rather boring colors. "Mermaid's Tears" is like the dark, murky version of Essie "Turquoise and Caicos", which is a lovely color. This is a bright turquoise with a hint of sea-foam, but it has this grey, murky, dulled quality to it, which is a unique quality in all the polishes from this collection. I suppose the easiest color description is MURKY TURQUOISE. like brackish seas? mayhap.
The formula on this is fabulous. Opaque in three coats. Decent dry time (thought I use Seche Vite, which speeds up my dry time quite a bit). Lovely polish to work with, no frustrations, difficulties. No complaints at all about this. It's really that fabulous. If you like this type of color, GO BUY THIS ONE. NOW. <3

No comments: