New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

04 June 2011

Color Club "Tangerine Scream"



Three coats, Seche Vite top coat, photo taken indoors with flash.

I find this color difficult to photograph. It has a green sheen to it, but I could not get a good photo of that. Also, the green shows a lot better in the bottle than it does on the nail. This is a neon polish, so it dries matte. It looks fine matte as well, but the green comes out a lot more with a shiny top coat. I found this polish a bit difficult to work with, rather streaky and a little dry? It did not cover the tips of my nails as opaquely as I would have liked if that makes sense. I found I had to dip the brush into the bottle more than once to do one coat on most of my nails. Flaws aside, I absolutely love this color, and since I've never seen another one like it, I'm willing to handle the downsides.

No comments: