New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

24 August 2013

OPI Peace & Love & OPI Swatches + Review

 Peace & Love & OPI, two coats, sunlight

 Peace & Love & OPI two coats, indoor light

 a better shot of the duochrome! 

OPI's Peace & Love & OPI is described as holographic sage and eggplant by OPI. It is available in the mini set for the San Francisco collection. 
I would say it's more of a steel grey with an aubergine to dark sea foam green shift. In bright sunlight, it usually appears to be a steely grey foil. Sometimes the purple is more obvious in sunlight, but usually the green doesn't come to the party in bright lights. 
Indoor lighting is best to see the pretty color shift in this one! It looks the same on the nail as it does in the bottle, with or without top coat, which is awesome. 

The polish applies smooth and opaque in one coat, but I used two coats for these photos. I found no flaws in this one. It's pretty much my dream polish! It dries in a decent amount of time, and it does not chip easily. I work in retail, so I am always working with my hands, and I did get one small chip in a nail from work, but for the most part they still look freshly polished (after three days). 

I would absolutely recommend this polish! 

*pardon the hideous band-aid on my finger. The cut underneath is far more hideous! 

No comments: