New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

23 August 2013

Liquid Lacquer "Dazed and Confused" Swatches + Review

 Two coats, cloudy

 Two coats, some sunlight 

I was trying to wait to review this polish until I could get really awesome photos in bright sunlight, but it's been raining off and on for days. I haven't been able to catch the sun! 
Dazed and Confused is a light, grey base with tons of holographic shimmer. The holographic effect does not show up as well when you add a top coat, which was included in these photos. It also ONLY shows up in bright, direct sunlight, which is a bit disappointing because when you can see the holo, it's a gorgeous polish. The application is super smooth, easy, and fast. I was so excited to use this one that I just slapped it on (hence my nails look a bit crappy), but still -- this one applies like a dream. It is mostly opaque in two coats; I didn't see the need for three. 

Overall, I like this polish because it looks pretty even when you cannot see the holo, and it is gorgeous when the holo is visible. I'd recommend this to others who can handle the differences with the lighting. 

No comments: