New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

11 September 2013

Jordana Twist & Shine "Candied Coral" Swatch + Review





Jordana's new Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains for $3.49 at Walgreens. I bought the shade Candied Coral. It's not really a coral when on my lips. It looks more like a bright pink with a bit of peach. It has no shimmer, but it is very glossy. It applies extremely smoothly and stays shiny for a few hours. It feels moisturizing, and it is a lasting moisture. Even once the shine fades, my lips feel moisturized. 
Once the shine fades, my lips are left with lots of color, and it does not look splotchy at all. It is a true stain, and I even find it difficult to remove at the end of the day. 
This is a nice product, and the price cannot be beat. If you can find a color you like, I'd say go for it. 

No comments: