New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

27 March 2009

Fucking Farkakteh.

OK.

I bought some more makeup. Is anyone surprised? 
My new phone, my American Apparel items, my Stila arrived. The flat iron has not. I received a phone call about it today. Unfortunately the phone call came at a time when I was having my daily depressive nap. The one I take after I wake up. So I had to call them back and leave a message, which I hate doing. 

I bought three new eyeshadows, two combs, and some lip gloss. I like the lip gloss more than I thought I would. The color is gold. Odd color for me. I'm experimenting with different colors lately. 

It took three days to get my phone to work. It's working now though. Finally. Super excited about that whole thing. I love it, too. It's so nice. 

The American Apparel items are amazing, of course. The dress I ordered looks really hot on me. They didn't send me the shorts I ordered. They sent me a sweater thing in its place, which I actually like. And it costs more than the shorts. I'm confused. I kind of like the sweater, so I don't want to say "oh hey---you sent me the wrong thing" because I like it, and well---I don't know. I'm confused, as I said. Farkakteh, if you will. I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do, so I'm not doing anything apart from enjoying this comfy sweater. ???

The Stila items arrived yesterday, so I have not used them yet. I ordered the illuminating tinted moisturizer (which I love) and an eyeshadow wash in Kitten, which I also love. I have no reason to use either of these items any time soon though. 

I saw my psychiatrist today. The nurse was a raging bitch as usual, and I hate her. I fucking hate her. She has no reason to be such a bitch. In Fact, she has more reasons to be a decent human being considering she sees emotionally sensitive people All Fucking Day. Fucking bitch. The doctor was no help, of course. He gave me a new medicine in addition to all my other ones. I'm so fucking excited. I can barely contain myself. 

I've decided on an entirely different path for my skin care routine. It's much less expensive, and it will probably be more effective. This makes me happy on several fronts. I've also chosen a less expensive new shampoo, and the best part is that it smells just like the Pureology without the $27 price tag!!! and it has the same ingredients. I checked. 

I have four new books. Love dove bought two. I bought the other two. 

I was not going to spend anymore money after buying the eyeshadows yesterday, but today my mother said some very hurtful/offensive things and really pissed me off, so I had to leave. I went to several stores--all full of makeup--without buying anything, but when I stopped in the book store to see if they had the book I need for my psychology class (they don't), I ended up grabbing a couple of books that I wanted. I am sure I will read them soon and review them.
Lies. I am too depressed to read anything. 

I really have nothing important/interesting/entertaining to say. 

No comments: