New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

28 March 2009

My New Thing (makeup and skin/hair care only)

Makeup:
NYX eyeshadows in Hot Pink (96), Geisha (92), and My Favorite Color (149). 
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (604).
NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Soft Fuchsia (721).
NYX Lip Liner Pencil in Natural (810). 
NYX Goddess of the Night Lip Glosses in Perfect (155) and Gold (105).

Too Faced Mascara Layering Kit: Lash Injection and Lash Injection Pinpoint. 

Jane Lipkick Lipstick in Not So Innocent Pink (09).

Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer in shade 01 and Stila Silk Eyeshadow Wash in Kitten.

Duo Eyelash Adhesive in Clear-White: waterproof. 

Skin Care:
Due to my inability to find Eucerin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser, I bought Basis Sensitive Skin Bar with chamomile and aloe vera to wash my face at night. 

Eucerin Sensitive Skin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Lotion SPF 15.

Witch Hazel (toner). 

Hair Care:
Organix Smoothing Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner. 

Travel size Pureology PureVolume Shampoo and Conditioner (my favorite shampoo). 

Travel size BioInfusion Professional Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner (testing a new thing).

Matrix Biolage Condition Balm.

Infusium 23 Pro-Vitamin Hair Treatment.

Chi Silk Infusion.

Queen Helene Jojoba Hot Oil Treatment.

L'oréal Technique Nature's Therapy Mega Volume Body Building Conditioner for fine, thin hair. (I don't know why I didn't buy the matching shampoo.) 

__________________________________________________________
Yes, that's a lot of shopping. Yes, that's a lot of stuff. Yes, I will use all of it. I am testing a couple of those shampoos/hair products. I am still searching for the Eucerin cleanser, though I love the lotion.

I also bought a little travel kit with one bottle, two jars, an aspirator, and a spatula. With it, I made my own tinted moisturizer (which is perfect---it makes me want to make makeup now), and I stuck one of my pigment samples into one of the jars while I made another mixture of mineral foundation in the other jar. Yay for fun things. 

Also, my brother and I went to Dick's Sporting Goods, and he bought me a CamelBak BPA free drink thingy in my favorite color: green. I loves it! I also got to play on this amazing bicycle and a really nice elliptical for like twenty minutes. My legs feel great! 

I may or may  not review any of the products listed in this blog. I'm not sure who my audience is or what my audience wants. ??? I can say, however, that two of the eyeshadows are a bit disappointing: My Favorite Color looks like this beautiful taupe with glitter in it, but it goes on like it's just chunks of glitter, and the Hot Pink goes on too sheer to be considered Hot Pink. I'll have to foil that one. Geisha is a wonderful high light color for my eyes and my cheeks. 

So now you all know all of the new things I have. yay! 

No comments: