New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

09 May 2009

I need to make a list of all the makeup items I want but shouldn't buy.

So that's what I'm going to do here. This is a before bed listing activity that will be good for me.

So I'll start with MAC products and move my way down to ---whatever else. 

MAC
Lip products:

Dazzleglasses:
Love Alert
Funtabulous
Girl's Delight
Baby Sparks
Extra Amps
Money, Honey

Lipsticks:
Slimshine:
Voile
Gentle Summer
Lovey-Dove

Viva Glam:
Viva Glam V

Lipstick:
Honeylove
Lollipop Loving
Myth
Speed Dial

EYES!
Pigments:
Vanilla
Mutiny (limited edition! :o( ...)
Pink Opal
Golden Olive
Melon
Old Gold

Eyeshadow:
Sushi Flower
Clarity
Shimmermoss
Chrome Yellow
Bitter
Orange
Cranberry

Paint Pots:
Bare Study
Rubenesque
Artifact
Painterly

Shadestick:
Taupographic
Beige-ing

Cream Color Base:
Fabulush
Improper Copper
Luna
Hush

Blush:
Mineralize Duo:
Moonriver
Love Rock

Random:
Glitter:
Reflects Bronze
Reflects Purple Duo
Reflects Transparent Teal
Reflects Antique Gold

NYX:
Jumbo Pencil:
Orange
Yellow
Hot Pink
Cherry

Mascara:
Doll Eye

Loose Pearl Shadow:
Charcoal
Baby Pink
Purple
Fanta
Yellow Gold
Orange Zest Pearl

Ultimate Pearl Eyeshadow:
Bronze Pearl
Copper Pearl
Ocean Pearl
Sahara Pearl

Single Eye Shadow:
Yellow
Ocean
Platinum Pink
Cherry
Orange
Odyssey
Africa

Chrome Eye Shadow:
Canary (obviously I need this)
Nymph
Hard Core
Yellow
Princess
Oatmeal
Geisha

Trio Eye Shadow:
Aquamarine
Serengeti
Anti Diva
White Tropical Silver

Liners:
Candy Glitter Liner:
Hot Green
Lavender
Red
Tangerine
Silver
Hot Yellow
Jade

FACE:
Blushers:
Peach
Taupe
Dusty Rose
Natural
Pinky
Spice

Lips:
Round Lipstick:
Pandora
Ceto
Apollo
Galaxy
B52
Earth Angel
Iced Lavender
Iced Honey
Tea Rose
Sunflower

Tinted Lip Spa:
Vintage
Sake
Juicy
Copacabana
Spirit
Matador

Goddess of the Night Lip Gloss:
Lollipop
Sunshine
Chestnut
Dream
Juicy Red
True Star
Taupe
Sugar Pie
African Queen

Sheer Tube Lip Gloss:
Pink

Lip Balm:
Grape
Strawberry
Apple
Watermelon
Peach
Orange

Lip Liners:
Auto Pencil:
Natural
Coffee
Burgundy

Jumbo Lipstick Pencil:
Gold
Iced Coffee
Plush Red
Narcisse
Chaos
Pink Nude
Almond
Vixen

Random:
Pencil Sharpener (for the jumbo eye pencils that I love so much)

China Glaze:
Cherry Pie
Raspberry Festival
Strawberry Fields
Adore
Awaken
Cherish
Emotion
Recycle
Tree Hugger
Hybrid
Unplugged
BFF
OMG
2NITE
Wireless Holographic Topcoat

OPI:
Feelin' Hot-Hot-Hot
Bronzed to Perfection
Overexposed in South Beach
Teal the Cows Come Home
Over The Taupe
No Room For The Blues
In My Back Pocket
Nicole Alert
A Grape Fit!
Atomic Orange
ElePhantastic Pink
Need Sunglasses?
Ladies and Magenta-men
St. Petersburgundy
Kosmo Not Tonight Honey
Kreme de la Kremlin
Dating A Royal
Light My Sapphire
Blue My Mind
Significant Other Color
D.C. Cherry Blossom
Sahara Sapphire

I also really, really, really, really want this.

Now I am sufficiently sleepy to sleep without supplements. Yay! I left out a lot of makeup stuff---it's just that NYX and MAC are currently catching my eyes. 

BTW, I went shopping today (yesterday), and I bought two more t-shirts (the same one I already have in like three colors), one is bright, royal blue (which looks really good on me; I've decided), and the other is pink. I also got an nude camisole to go under my super see through purple shirt that I love and cannot wait to wear. Summer time yay! 

I also got a weird necklace. It has a giant, wooden peace sign on it. I don't know why I bought it. I am sure I can incorporate it into something. 

I hope I get the thing for which I specifically asked as my anniversary gift (WINK WINK), but I'll be OK if I don't. I have spectacular plans. 

I am also planning as many spectacular things as possible for my love dove's birthday. It's just so difficult. I am determined to make us both happy on his birthday. Because last birthday made me miserable. And the first birthday was the worst day in our entire relationship, and I say that having evaluated every horrible thing that's ever happened. It was the catalyst to my crazy. Sorry love dove. It's true. I was discussing this in therapy. 

I went to a party last night. I made sure to look extra cute, and by that I mean I overdressed. I am always overdressed. One boy was trying to impress me for some reason by quoting literature, which I wouldn't except at a super nerd school that focuses on computer science and such, but whatevs. I was wearing four inch heels, and I can honestly say that there were only two guys who were taller than me there, one being my brother. Some fat girl was there, and she kept giving me mean looks. Other than that, it was fine. I didn't drink a single drop of alcohol, and I drove home. I got lost like three times, and I couldn't get anyone on the phone to help me get to where I was supposed to be because I kept taking the wrong exits for some reason, even though I know that I knew that they were the wrong exits. It's the drugs. My brain just isn't what it used to be. I'm going to discuss that with my psychiatrist on Monday, and I'm going to ask him about this face thing, like if it's normal with the new medication I've started or if I need to go see my other doctor about it. I'm scared to go see my other doctor about it because it's so weird and random that I'm sure they'll want to take blood, and I hate having blood taken. It just upsets me. And makes me nauseous, which is unfortunate because I desperately want to give blood. I want to donate blood! Except I think my blood might actually be useless. And it's full of drugs. 

Good night, cruel world. 

No comments: