New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

09 May 2009

My list is not complete.

Mehron Palettes:
Metallic
Tropical
Pastel
Basic 
(all of them)

Stila:
Eyes
Kajal Eye Liner:
Onyx
Topaz
Emerald
Sapphire

Smudge Pot:
Black
Bronze

Eye Shadow:
Marrakesh Palette
Precious Pearl Palette

Mascara:
Lash Visor 

Face:
Hydrating Primer SPF 15
Illuminating Liquid Foundation in 10 Watts
All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminzer
Perfecting Concealer in a, aa, b, c, and e. 

Cheeks:
Baked Cheek Duo in Pink Glow
Convertible Color:
Lillium
Gladiola
Petunia
Peony

Rouge Pot:
Amaryllis
Jasmine
Lotus 
Water Lily

Lips
High Shine Lip Color:
Diane
Guinivere
Louise

It Gloss:
Inviting

Lip Liner:
Contour No. 20

Lip Color:
Cynthia
Miranda
Fiona
Kelly
Luce
Nicole
Olivia
Darla

Lip Glaze:
Apricot
Fruit Punch
Black Cherry
Honeydew
Lemongrass
Strawberry
Red Apple
Sweet Orange
Watermelon

Scents:
Jade Blossom Eau de Parfum
Jade Blossom Hair Refresher


So as one can see here, I want lots and lots and lots of makeup items (though the scents don't count--I NEED THEM). 

And this is not an exhaustive list. I didn't mention anything from lots of other companis that I like, like Everyday Minerals (it's not here because I actually will purchase those items---I love them, particularly the Snuggle blush). 

I should have put up a wish list for Lush and Best Bath Store. Ha. Maybe I can do that tomorrow. For now, I have decided to give my mother a manicure for mother's day and a nice card that I have not made yet. I'm also going to nom this giant bag of Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers worms that my mommy got me at the store. They don't seem to make the gummy octopodes anymore, and that makes me extremely sad. They were my favorite things in the world to nom. 
I got my ULTA catalogue today which is exciting and a problem. I have only today to get my free gift for spending so much money there in January, but I don't feel like going to get it, and it's only a bottle of nail polish (of which my ULTA has a poor selection) or one of their eyeshadows, which I don't like. I could probably find something, but I'm just not in the mood to go, and my thing expires tomorrow. I do plan to do some shopping there soon though because I just want stuff. We all know that. Also they sent me a super sweet coupon, and lots of stuff is on sale, and I love shopping. I could get some hair stuff or some mascara or something. I do so love buying those things. I also found a curling iron I want. I need a new one. I think I'm going to let my hair grow out for the summer just so I can curl it in different ways. I like having curled hair, but I HATE curling it. It takes forever. I need to find a new face primer. I want to try the Sally Hansen one. Right now I am using various things.  I could also use more hair accessories. Hmm...I think I just made a new wish list. Oops. 

No comments: