New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

24 May 2009

Just A Few of My Favorite Things

  1. Yes to Carrots C is Smooth Body Moisturizing Lotion. The scent is divine, and all of their products smell this way. Delicious! 
  2. NYX eyeshadow in "Rust." 
  3. NYX Goddess of The Night Gloss in "African Queen." 
  4. Everyday Minerals blush in "Snuggle."
  5. CHI Silk Infusion
  6. My new hair!
  7. Removing acrylic nails
  8. Secret Clinical Strength Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant
  9. My skin looks good
  10. Rimmel Lipstick in "Airy Fairy."
  11. Revlon Matte Lipstick in "Nude Attitude." 
  12. E.L.F. pro eyeshadow primer
  13. applying the NYX eyeshadows I don't like with water! works beautifully
  14. finding new alternatives
  15. My rainbow quilt
  16. Eco-Tools brushes
  17. Chanel Allure
  18. Love Dove's birthday present(s).
  19. My new necklace that I haven't had an occasion to wear yet
  20. the possibility of a new water heater as early as TODAY
  21. the possibility of buying new nail polish and/or concealer (since I'm out)
  22. Maybelline Age Rewind cream foundation
  23. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder
  24. Twin Peaks
  25. valerian root capsules
  26. Stila Convertible Lip/Cheek color in "Gerbera." 
  27. Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  28. Too Faced (the company)
  29. Juicy Couture
  30. Yes to Carrots chapstick in LEMON!

No comments: