New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

05 July 2009

Hard Boiled Wonderland And The End of The World

I finished it. The last few pages are really exciting, like you're going to turn the last page and have a One Hundred Years of Solitude moment. I didn't. I wanted the book to end the way it felt like it was going to end, not the twisted way it ended. I found that boring, and it left the book feeling unfinished in a really bad way. I am not impressed. This one will go at the bottom of my H. Murakami stack. 

I am trying to get my room clean (still), and I'm failing (still). I think I've figured out how I want to rearrange the furniture once I finish though. 

I am still dreading the birthday though I kind of want to get presents and go shopping. 

Also, I have to register for classes after 9 July. I have no idea what I will take. I'll just pick stuff. I'm kind of excited to go back to school, to do something. 

No comments: