New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

15 July 2009

We're going to the city.

 As the photo may suggest, I was doing some painting earlier. The very large rectangles of color are gel eyeliners that I have, the others pencils and one pen eyeliner. I am very impressed with all of them, though I've had the top row of four for quite some time. I'm most impressed that none is dry. 

Yesterday I took my coins to Coinstar and had 27USD, so I decided to grab a couple of eyeliners that I've been wanting and leave it at that. I also bought a cute Hello Kitty notebook, but it was on sale for like a dollar. Anyway, the eyeliners are L'Oreal HIP Color Truth in black. It's soft and smudgy, which I like. The other one is new from Wet'n'Wild. It's their Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner (in black), and it is fantastic! I needed to find a new alternative to my favorite Jane Be Pure Mineral gel eyeliners since Jane is disappearing, and I have found it. Wet'n'Wild is cruelty free, and it is the softest gel eyeliner I have ever used. And it's really inexpensive. It doesn't smudge once it's placed. I am just in love with it. 

Other than those two items, I have put myself on a no makeup buying thing, except mascara. I have a lot of eye shadows and face products to last me a while. I may pick up a few MAC eyeshadows here and there since I want to start building that collection (since I really like their eyeshadows), but I don't really need to do that any time soon. The only reasons I am allowing mascara purchases is that I am obsessed with mascara, and my favorite super inexpensive mascara is by Jane, which is being discontinued, so I'm trying to stock up. I also have one moisturizer to purchase for my face at night, and that's all I need in the way of cosmetics. Lately I've been loving my Physician's Formula Baked Oatmeal trio anyway, and I have used it every single day for about a week. I really like it. I also really, really love my bronzer duo as a blush. It looks really gorgeous. And my skin looks fantastic thanks to my new skin regimen, so I don't really need any foundation, just concealer here and there, maybe a tinted moisturizer. Love.

No comments: