New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

16 January 2010

Avatar: IMAX 3D.

Seeing this in IMAX 3D was a waste of money. It only served to make me nauseous.

Otherwise, this movie is totally Fern Gully with blue aliens! TOTALLY. I mean it looks cool and all, but that's really the only reason I can find for anyone to watch it (especially repeatedly!)

I will say that it kept my attention for two hours, which is pretty difficult to do. I can't sit through most movies. It kept pace really well, especially since it's three hours. So it has that going for it.

That's all. I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, its not all what everyone screaming about? I remember fern bully when I was little--I always thought it was weird but, I couldnt stop watching it lol. And, 3 hrs for a movie?! I dont have the patience to sit that long in a theater what so ever. Anyways when I get some more money Im going to find that polish at Ulta that you mentioned.

S.