New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

11 April 2012

Essie "Turquoise and Caicos" swatch + review


In photos this polish appears to make my hands and fingers look extremely red, but in real life they look normal. I paid about 8 USD for this polish at Wal Mart (which is the only place I've been able to find it of late). I absolutely love Essie's polish formula --- their polishes never chip on me, but I hate the brush. I wish they would upgrade to the wide brush type. This polish is fairly thin and sheer, so I had to use three coats for full opacity. The sheerness is the only complaint I have about this polish. It applies evenly, albeit sheer, and with Seche Vite fast drying top coat, it dries very quickly. I love the color, the formula, and the ease of application. I give it 5 out of 5.

No comments: