New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

11 April 2012

Skinny Girl Body Solutions Smoothing & Firming Body Lotion review


I believe this line is only available at Wal Mart, and the prices range from about 5 USD to 14 USD. This particular product retails for 9.99 USD for 200 grams or 7.1 ounces. It's a pretty thick lotion, so it takes a minute to get it fully rubbed into the skin, but it doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky at all. It absorbs very quickly. As for its firming properties, it definitely makes my skin feel more firm, but this is not a miracle product that will make a huge difference with cellulite. It just makes the skin look and feel tighter. As for smoothing, it moisturizes the skin exceptionally well, and it makes my skin look and feel much more smooth. Another plus for this product is that the majority of the ingredients are plant extracts rather than synthetic chemicals, and for someone like me who has a sensitivity to too many synthetics, this lotion is great. It contains cranberry extract and coconut oil, which is what I attribute to the smoothing and some of the firming. It contains a lot of antioxidants which are always good for the skin. I attribute the incredibly pleasant scent of this lotion to the cranberry extract: it has a slightly sweet, very pleasant scent. I could not see most people being bothered by the scent. Overall I absolutely love this product, and I will definitely repurchase it when I use this tube up. 5 out of 5.

No comments: