New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

11 April 2012

Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer Review


I bought this product at CVS for 11 USD with a 1 USD off coupon. It normally retails for about 12 USD in most drugstores, but I have seen it priced around 10 USD at Wal Mart and Target. The bottle contains 4.2 fluid ounces/125 milliliters of product, but I have found that a very little bit of this goes a very long way. I was unsure of how well this product would work for my skin as I have very dry skin, but while it's light, it really is very hydrating. It makes my skin feel soft, smooth, and well-moisturized. I also have very sensitive skin, so this product's lack of potentially irritating ingredients works well for me. I use this day and night, with a mineral sunblock underneath during the day. I find that it's not absolutely necessary for me to use a primer under my makeup with this moisturizer as it makes my skin feel so incredibly smooth. Makeup applies over it seamlessly and always looks great. I would definitely repurchase this product and recommend it to others, no matter what skin type. 5 out of 5.

No comments: