New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

11 April 2012

Yes to Carrots Nourishing Rich Moisture Day Cream


I bought this on clearance at Walgreens for about 3 USD, which is good because I'm not a huge fan. It normally retails for about 14 USD, but don't quote me on that. I love the scent of all the Yes to Carrots products, but I've found that most of their moisturizers (I like the lotion, though) have an odd, chunky texture. When I tried to use this as intended (on my face), it kept balling up and rubbing off. To use it up, I have begun using it on my feet, and it's definitely not enough moisture. It never hydrated my facial skin very well either. I appreciate that it's 98% natural and paraben-free, but because of the texture I would never recommend paying full price for this one. You get 1.7 ounces or 48 grams in a jar. For those who use their daily moisturizer for sun protection, this product is not for you. It contains no SPF. That aspect of the product is not an issue for me because I use a separate sunblock anyway. Despite the natural ingredients, lack of parabens, and antioxidants in this cream, I can only give it a 2 out of 5 because I cannot use it as intended. I don't recommend bothering to try this product in any capacity, but for now I'll finish the jar by massaging it into my feet, and I will definitely never repurchase.

No comments: