New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

14 June 2013

SinfulShine with Gel Tech Polishes at Walgreens (+ photo of All the Rage)


I found the new Sinful Shine with Gel Tech collection at Walgreens, and I picked up one polish, All the Rage.

The polishes are 2.99 USD at Walgreens. I got All the Rage, which is a warm-toned medium pink with microshimmer (that is not noticeable unless in sunlight). The photo was taken indoors with natural light. These polishes are supposed to be super shiny, like a gel manicure, and this one definitely is. I am not a huge fan of the formula, though. It's very thick and somewhat streaky on the second coat. I had to work with this one a bit more than with other polishes I own in order to get a decent manicure. I do, however, very much like the result, and I will most likely purchase more of these polishes.

*UPDATE* I have had this polish on my nails for over a week, and I have noticed absolutely NO chipping, just minor tip damage, which I always expect with nail polish. It holds up extremely well.


No comments: