New Roller Lash!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

08 August 2013

Essie "A Crewed Interest" Swatch + Review




I have had this polish for quite a while,  a year or so, but I have never actually finished a manicure with it because the formula is so awful. I do, however,  love the color. It is a soft pinky peach, and it will be flattering on most skin tones. 
The formula is thin, watery, and streaky. It is extremely difficult to get an even coat with this polish, and even with this manicure I have spots on some nails that are thicker than others. which is not as noticeable in photos as it is in real life, but it's pretty annoying. I love this color, but I absolutely hate the formula on this one. I have never experienced something so awful from Essie. 
2/5 because it is a nice color. I would not recommend buying this polish ever. The color is nice, but it is not worth the trouble you will experience trying to apply it. 

I hope this is helpful! 

No comments: